Here’s what you need…
- 1 cup cooked red quinoa
- 2 cups green beans, steamed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 ripe plum, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ground black pepper
- Combine the quinoa, beans, plum and egg in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with the sesame oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix well and enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 225 calories, 7g fat, 270mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, and 10g protein
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward our newsletter and subscribe your friends.