Here’s what you need…
- 2 small apples, cored and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- 3 cups roasted chicken, chopped
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup black raisins
- 1 (4oz) can mild diced green chiles
- ½ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup light, balsamic dressing
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 head butter lettuce
- red grapes – optional for serving
- In a large bowl combine the chopped apples and orange juice. Mix to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients (save for the lettuce and grapes) and mix well. Chill, covered, for 15 minutes or until ready to serve. Use an ice cream scoop to place the chicken salad on each lettuce leaf. Garnish the plate with red grapes and Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 224 calories, 8g fat, 140mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 23g protein
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward our newsletter and subscribe your friends.